- My craziest experience in a restaurant or shopping mall
- The hardest thing I’ve ever done
- My first encounter with a bully
- Let’s hear it for my favorite senior citizen.
- The toys I’ll never give up
- A friend who moved away
- I couldn’t believe that my mother volunteered me for that job.
- Putting my foot in my mouth
- What if school sports were dropped?
- Who knows me best?
- What do I worry about?
- My muscles were so sore after . . .
- What do we Americans do well?
- “Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.”
- I admit it; I enjoy professional wrestling.
- An unforgettable dream
- My worst vacation
- A “visit” to a hospital, doctor’s office, or dentist’s office
- Coping with brothers and sisters
- A typical evening at home
- Morning madness
- When I was a discipline problem
- A meaningful gift I’ve given or received
- We all make mistakes.
- Why do I deserve the job?
- My brother (or sister) made me so mad!
- Hanging out
- Something this school really needs is . . .
- Why are soap operas so popular?
- I take some things too seriously.
- What do I do to break routine?
- More topics.
The “Multimedia Reports” chapter of this book shows how to prepare a multimedia presentation and an interactive report. The following presentation and report are based on the storyboard in that chapter. To play these files on your computer, you will need the PowerPoint program (Windows or Mac) or the PowerPoint Viewer (Windows only).
Download the “The Long Drive” presentation to your computer.
Download the “The Long Drive” interactive report to your computer.